- 2009: Summer2009: Summer
- Amherst Creates
- College Row
- Feature: Come for Dinner, Stay for Life
- Feature: Looking for Miracles
- Feature: The Wide Open
- Lives of Consequence: The Class of 1969
- My Life: Natasha Staller
- Sports: First He Beat Agassi. Then He Beat Williams.
- Sports: The Record-Breakers
- Visit the Emily Dickinson Museum
- What They Are Reading
By Dan Chiasson '93
Flowers have faces. They are happy or sad.
Their faces change, like ours;
unlike us, it doesn’t mean
Uh-Oh a new mood out of nowhere dawned.
Technically it is immoral to kill a flower
but people do it all the time,
to smooth something over or please a lover.
Nature just rolls right on, headless.
Printed with the poet’s permission