- 2011: Summer2011: Summer
- Amherst Creates
- College Row
- Feature: A Conversation with the 19th President
- Feature: A Matter of National Interest
- Feature: For the Rest of Her Life
- Feature: Tailing Senator Coons
- Insights: Marsh Peters Would Like You to Be on the Reunion Panel
- Lives of Consequence: An Update from Campus
- Sports: Culture Change
- Sports: New Team on Top
- Visit the Folger Shakespeare Library
- What They Are Reading
- “These Are Your Classmates, Dad”
Four WWII veterans finally receive their Amherst degrees.
- Closing Remarks
Marx’s final address, and more from Commencement 2011
At Commencement on May 22, 2011, Amherst awarded honorary doctorates to seven people. The youngest is not even 30.
- No Apathy Here
Three students aim to foster political debate on campus by hosting speakers including George Soros and Michelle Rhee.
- No Shower in This Tower
How a bathtub wrapped in gauze “activates the history and significance” of Stearns Steeple
- The End of an Era
But what to do with those old add/drop forms?
- The Folger Gets a New Director
Shakespeare makes life more vivid, he says.
- Three Alumni Join Board of Trustees
They are a chief investment officer, a genome researcher and an ophthalmologist.
- Work in Progress