- 2012: Spring2012: Spring
- Amherst Creates
- College Row
- Feature: Eating Their Research
- Feature: Enlightening the Earth
- Feature: Finishing Strong
- Feature: Medical Sleuthing
- Insights: All They Can Say is “No”
- Lives of Consequence: Amherst Serendipity
- Sports: 24 Hours in LeFrak
- Visit the Emily Dickinson Museum
- What They Are Reading
- Work in Progress
- Proof that the War is Over
A cannon seized by the Confederacy, reclaimed by the Union and placed in an Amherst stairwell has now returned to the South. The visit is friendly.
- Displaced from JChap
After a pipe burst in the iconic building, professors had to set up shop somewhere else.
- Don’t Be Cruel
What drives us to be horrifically evil—or heroically helpful?
- How to Pick a Leader
Soon there will be a new chair of the Amherst Board of Trustees. Here’s how that person will be chosen.
- Very Hot Type
Three professors earn props for their writing.
- A Makeover for Pratt Field
Extensive renovation will also add a new field house, grandstands and a track.
- Spiced-Up Val
Valentine’s head chef, Jeremy Roush, worked with others to plant an herb garden outside the dining hall last fall.
- No Shushing Required
Frost Library gets a first-floor café.
- Sim Holyoke
Students create a computer simulation of the nearby “Immigrant City.”