Open to all sophomores (You must register!)
Have you been asking yourself these questions?:
• How should I approach the process of selecting a major/double major?
• How do I assess where my talents lie?
• What are some ways to explore my interests?
• How can I make the most of my Amherst experience?
• Should my major factor into my study-abroad, extracurricular and internship decisions?
We invite you to attend the Sophomore Summit, presented by the Dean of Students Office, the Career Center and Alumni and Parent Programs.
The program will provide a forum for sophomores to hear from faculty in various disciplines, upperclassmen and alumni about planning academic and extracurricular paths that offer opportunities to explore interests or achieve established future goals.
Plenty of delicious food!
RSVP online through Quest.