Slow Down Day
In Recognition of National Stress Awareness Day April 16
At this hectic time in the semester it's important for students, faculty and staff alike to take time to slow down, breathe and rejuvenate. There are a number of activities planned throughout the day to help you do just that.
• Yoga, 12 noon-1 p.m., Chapin Chapel with Chris Paradis
• Mindful Eating, 12:30-1:30 p.m., Valentine Terrace Room A with Ruth Kane-Levit and Laura Fusari
• Make an Eye Pillow, 3:30-4:30 p.m., McCaffrey Room Keefe Campus Center with Jessica Gifford
• Meditation, 4:30-5:45 p.m., Chapin Chapel with Mark Hart
• Stroll in the Sanctuary, 4:30 p.m. in front of Keefe Campus Center with Jennifer Good-Schiff
The third floor of Frost Library and Chapin Chapel from 11:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday, have been designated as quiet spaces that can be used for the duration of the semester as spaces to slow down, work & reflect.
Slow Down Day is organized by the Quiet Committee of the Mental Health Task Force.