Spanish Placement Exam
January 23, 2014 - 10:00 am to January 24, 2014 - 10:00 pm (already occurred)
Placement Test Mandatory for Students NEW to Spanish Language Courses. Spring 2014 registration.
The Spanish Department administers an online placement examination. Students will have access online to this exam from Monday, January 19th to Friday, January 24th
***A personal interview with Language Coordinator Victoria Maillo is mandatory for all students. Students must contact Professor Maillo at email@example.com. after taking the on-line placement exam to schedule this interview.
If during this interview a student is found to have an oral ability corresponding to the course in which they have enrolled then all is well. The student may, however, perform either above or below the ability indicated on the placement exam, and therefore may need to step up or down a course level. If this is the case, the student will need to return to his/her advisor with the new course information and switch to the appropriate course.
To access the on-line Placement Exam:
1. Click on the "Placement Exam" tab in the menu on the left.
3. Click on the "Enroll Me" link in the block to the lower left. Click on the "Enroll" button that appears.
4. Click on "Placement Test" in the middle of the page.
5. Click “Attempt Quiz Now".
6. Click “Submit” after completing the exam.
7. Logout and close the browser.
Students have one hour to complete this exam, and may take this exam only once.