- Sexual Respect and Title IXSexual Respect and Title IX
- Title IX Explained
- What to Do if You Experience Sexual Misconduct
- Whom Can I Call?
- Things to Consider
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Sexual Respect Resources
- Sexual Respect and Title IX Events
- Sexual Misconduct and Harassment Policy
- Checklist of Action Taken
- Statements to the Community
- Suggestions and Stories
"Speaking to Silence: Conversations on Community and Individual Responsibility"
On Friday, Nov. 2, all classes will be cancelled and all offices will be closed, so that we may join together in "Speaking to Silence: Conversations on Community and Individual Responsibility," a day of dialogue and reflection for Amherst College students, staff and faculty. A program of presentations and small group discussions will begin at 9:15 a.m. and finish by 3:30 p.m. Lunch will be provided for all, and an informal gathering on the Valentine Quad will conclude the day.
For guiding questions and details of the day’s schedule, visit www.amherst.edu/aboutamherst/sexual_respect/events/speak_to_silence.
Fri, 11/02/2012 - 09:15 to 15:00