- Strategic PlanningStrategic Planning
- The Integration of Research, Teaching, and Learning
- The Integration of Curricular and Co-Curricular Learning
- Diversity and Community
- The Internationalization of Liberal Arts Education
- Support: The Financial Outlook Committee
- Support: The Facilities Framework Committee
- Support: The Technology Committee
- Steering Committee
- General Data
- Contact Us
- Aries, Elizabeth. Speaking of Race and Class- The Student experience at an Elite College. Temple University Press, 2008. 141-178 (Chapter 8 & 9).
- Finley, Ashley, Tia McNair. Assessing Underdeserved Students' Engagement in High-Impact practices. Association of American Colleges and Universities. 2013.
Fischer, Karin. International and Diversity Offices look for ways to work together. The Chronicle of Higher Education. 18 Oct 2013.
Fish, Stanley. Aim Low. The Chronicle of Higher Education. 16 May 2003.
Ingle, Grant. How not to diversify the campus work force. Chronicle of Higher Education. 29 Sep 2006. (Available via Amherst College Library subscription)
- Khan, Jonathon, Paul MacDonald, and et al. Secularity and the liberal arts: Reconceiving the secular and the practice of the liberal arts. The Immanent Frame- secularism, religion and the public sphere. Social Science Research Council.
- Schwartz, Madeleine. The Most Important Course? Do Harvard undergraduates ponder the meaning of life? Harvard Magazine. May-June 2011.
- Sorrentino, Paul. What do College students want? A student-centered approach to multifaith involvement. Journal of Ecumenical Studies. 45.1 (Winter 2010): 79-96.
- Williams, Damon. Strategic Diversity Leadership. Sterling: Stylus Publishing, 2013. 129-159 (Chapter 3) & 192-205 (Dynamic Diversity DNA). Print.