- Strategic PlanningStrategic Planning
- The Integration of Research, Teaching, and Learning
- The Integration of Curricular and Co-Curricular Learning
- Diversity and Community
- The Internationalization of Liberal Arts Education
- Support: The Financial Outlook Committee
- Support: The Facilities Framework Committee
- Support: The Technology Committee
- Steering Committee
- General Data
- Contact Us
Fish, Stanley. Aim Low. Chronicle of Higher Education. 16 May 2003.
- Kuh, George. High-Impact Educational Practices. Association of American Colleges and Universities. Washington DC, 2008.
- National Leadership Council for Liberal Education & America's Promise. College Learning for the New Global century. Association of American Colleges and Universities. 2007. 1-6 (executive highlights).
Schwartz, Madeleine. The Most Important Course? Do Harvard undergraduates ponder the meaning of life? Harvard Magazine. May-June 2011.
- The National Association of Student Personnel Administrators and The American College Personnel Association. Learning Reconsidered: A campus-wide focus on the student experience. Washington DC: 2004.
- Wood, Peter, and Michael Toscano. What Does Bowdoin Teach? How a Contemporary Liberal Arts College Shapes Students. National Association of Scholars, 2013. 52-75.