Center for Community Engagement

International Travel

If you are traveling outside of the United States, please make sure to follow the steps listed below:

  1. Fill out the international travel webform. This form will ask you for the specific details of your travel, your emergency contact information, and your emergency plan.
  2. Sign and return the international travel waiver of liability* to the CCE by the appropriate deadline of your program. International Travel Waiver of LiabilityInternational Travel Waiver of Liability
  3. Create a profile through the Personal Travel Locator in International SOS 
  4. Visit the State Department's Students Abroad page for student specific international travel information.
  5. Visit the State Department's Travel Warnings page for specific travel alerts about your destination country.
  6. Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website for specific travel alerts about your destination country.
  7. Visit the Five College Risk Management web site for student safety travel tips.

    *Please make sure that you fill the form out completely, including having someone witness your signature. Forms may be sent by campus mail (AC box 1906) or in person to the CCE office in the Keefe Campus Center (room 102, first door on the left.)