- Leadership Initiatives
- Community Engagement Leaders
- Social Innovation Leadership Team
- Athletes in the Community
- Equity Project
- Alumni Engagement
Hi ATEL Team 2015!
The 2015 overnight retreat will take place from January 18--19th. You will need to arrive back on campus by January 17th.
Sunday, January 18th at 9:30am (please eat breakfast before you come)- we will meet at 9:30 am sharp at (location: Chapin 201)
After lunch on sunday we will go to the Unitarian Universalist Church in town. This is the church directly in front of Rao's Coffee House and next to Bart's Ice Cream shop and the Post Office in town. We will be staying at this location overnight.
Monday, January 19th - We will end the retreat before lunch.
We are getting very excited for the retreat, and we would like to make it as enjoyable for everyone as possible. Please fill out this webform, to ensure that we get everything for the retreat that you will need. If you have any questions, feel free to email Hanna at email@example.com or any of the other Athletics Liaisons.
- Pack lightly. One backpack or duffel bag should fit all your stuff, other than the sleeping bag.
- Bring an object that can be used in our Cultural Sharing Activity on Sunday evening. It can be an object, photograph, or something else that would allow you to share a story about your cultural background, family traditions, or way of life. You will be asked to share you item with the whole group and talk about why it is meaningful to you for 2-3 minutes.
- Bring a refillable water bottle- we will have plenty of water for you to keep hydrated.
- Pack warm clothes for any outdoor activities! We will be outside for at least one hour Sunday afternoon.
- Bring a Sleeping Bag/ Big Comforter (If you have it—if you don’t, just request one, it will be provided)
- Bring a pillow
- Bring warm sleep apparel
- Pack toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, medicines, deodorant, etc.). However, we will not be showering during the 26-hour retreat.
- Bring any board games you have that we can play as a group or smaller groups on Sunday night.
- Valuables or electronics. You will not need money.
- Do not bring dressy clothing - bring clothes and shoes that are comfortable. There will be no need to dress up.