- Leadership Initiatives
- Community Engagement Leaders
- Program Overview
- Educational Community Partners
- CEL Application
- CEL Webforms
- Social Innovation Leadership Team
- Athletes in the Community
- Equity Project
- Alumni Engagement
- The girls look forward to you coming so make sure you are there!
- Read the hand book
- Dress appropriately
- No revealing clothes
- No flipflops
- Shifts are at 3 and 3:45pm. Arrive five minutes early to campus police to make sure that the shift can leave on time.
- If you are going to miss, EMAIL email@example.com and CALL/TEXT your Shift Coordinator!
- Do your best to teach the girls, if you don’ t know something ask for help.
- The CELs (the heads of Girls Inc.) are always available for questions or concerns so call or email us.
- If you are a driver make sure you know where people in your shift are before leaving for Holyoke.
- Get to know the other tutors and the staff. You all want to help, so work together.
- Have fun!
Spring 2015 Girls Inc. Handbook
Questions? Check out the handbook