The toolkit is an online resource for experiential learning and project-based work. It includes tools and guidelines to support students as they explore their ideas, develop projects, pursue funding, and apply their learning.
- Fill out our Idea Introduction Form to tell us about your idea or project.
- Read our student expectations
- Get practical tips for entering a new community
Developing your idea or project
- Once you've met with a staff member, complete the Project Development Form to get the support process started
- Apply for funding from the CCE to support your project
- Fill out progress reports as your project evolves
- Submit your final report and reflection
- Explore helpful links and tools