CCE expectations of students
We expect that you will:
- Follow all policies as outlined in the Amherst College Student Handbook
- Read our Practical Tips for Entering a New Community, and follow them if you are going to engage with community partners.
- Respect people you encounter at the CCE, in the Amherst College community, and in broader communities.
- Plan in advance how you will balance academics and other endeavors, particularly during busy periods. Talk with your CCE liaison when your academic commitments need to take priority.
- Communicate with your CCE liaison about any questions, concerns, and ideas about your work with the CCE.
CCE commitment to students
You can expect from us:
- An environment which welcomes and supports all Amherst College students.
- Support of individual goals and aspirations.
- Information and support when needed.
- Dedication to open communication concerning information relevant to your work with the CCE.
- Commitment to honest and constructive feedback and guidance.
- Respect of personal information and ideas.
- A hub of opportunities for personal and professional growth and development.