- Dean of the FacultyDean of the Faculty
- Academic Calendars
- Dean's Staff
- Faculty Committees
- Faculty Handbook, Policies, and Procedures
- Faculty Handbook 2007/2008
- Faculty Handbook 2008/2009
- Electronics Policy
- I. Introduction
- II. Organization of the College
- III. Faculty Appointments, Tenure, Promotions, Leaves, and Terminations
- IV. Faculty Responsibilities, Regulations, Meetings, and Committees
- IX. The Folger Shakespeare Library
- Mission Statement
- The Handbook: Purpose and Provisions
- V. Salaries and Fringe Benefits
- VI. College Facilities and Services
- VII. Student Life and Welfare
- VIII. General Information
- X. The Doshisha University
- XI. Appendix
- Faculty Handbook 2009/2010
- Faculty Handbook 2010/2011
- Faculty Handbook
- Faculty Hiring
- Faculty Housing
- Faculty Meetings
- Funding for Faculty
- Funding for Students
- General Information
- Information for Department Chairs
- New Faculty
- Sexual Respect and Title IX
- Teaching and Advising Program
- Technology Support for Teaching and Research
Other Instructional Personnel
Visiting Assistant, Associate and (full) Professor; Visiting Artist and Writer (for non-tenure-track individuals on contracts for up to three years).
Adjunct Assistant, Associate, and (full) Professor; Adjunct Lecturer (a non-tenure track designation for those individuals with appropriate academic credentials, who have an on-going relationship with one or more academic departments or programs of the College, and who may, as occasion demands, teach; these arrangements will be regularly reviewed by the Dean of the Faculty).
Lecturer, Senior Lecturer, Resident Artist, Writer in Residence (for individuals on renewable contracts who teach regularly for the College).
Teaching Associate (for those who assist in classes under the direction of a Faculty member).
Research Assistant, Associate (for individuals who collaborate with faculty on research projects, with no specific teaching duties).