- Faculty HandbookFaculty Handbook
- Mission Statement
- The Handbook: Purpose and Provisions
- Electronics Policy
- I. Introduction
- II. Organization of the College
- III. Faculty Appointments, Tenure, Promotions, Leaves, and Terminations
- IV. Faculty Responsibilities, Regulations, Meetings, and Committees
- V. Salaries and Fringe Benefits
- VI. College Facilities and Services
- VII. Student Life and Welfare
- VIII. General Information
- IX. The Folger Shakespeare Library
- X. The Doshisha University
- XI. Appendix
Other Instructional Personnel
Visiting Assistant, Associate and (full) Professor; Visiting Artist and Writer (for non-tenure-track individuals on contracts for up to three years).
Adjunct Assistant, Associate, and (full) Professor; Adjunct Lecturer (a non-tenure track designation for those individuals with appropriate academic credentials, who have an on-going relationship with one or more academic departments or programs of the College, and who may, as occasion demands, teach; these arrangements will be regularly reviewed by the Dean of the Faculty).
Lecturer, Senior Lecturer, Resident Artist, Writer in Residence (for individuals on renewable contracts who teach regularly for the College).
Teaching Associate (for those who assist in classes under the direction of a Faculty member).
Research Assistant, Associate (for individuals who collaborate with faculty on research projects, with no specific teaching duties).