- Faculty HandbookFaculty Handbook
- Mission Statement
- The Handbook: Purpose and Provisions
- Electronics Policy
- I. Introduction
- II. Organization of the College
- III. Faculty Appointments, Tenure, Promotions, Leaves, and Terminations
- IV. Faculty Responsibilities, Regulations, Meetings, and Committees
- V. Salaries and Fringe Benefits
- VI. College Facilities and Services
- VII. Student Life and Welfare
- VIII. General Information
- IX. The Folger Shakespeare Library
- X. The Doshisha University
- XI. Appendix
Office of Administrative Services/Mailing Center
Work processing, copying and mailing services are available to all faculty members and, in particular, to those departments which have less than full-time department coordinators. The department is located in the basement of College Hall and is open five days a week during the entire year.
Available services include word processing, offset press work for high quality printing, high speed copying for medium to high volume of copies per originals, color copying, scanning of images, typesetting of invitations, brochures, notices, etc., and mailing of notices both on campus and through the U.S. Postal system. All work done by this office is charged to the department concerned. While all departments have access to low volume copiers with usage charges allocated back to the department, these copiers have a charge of .05/copy, where as the charge through OAS is cheaper.
Because there is a particularly heavy demand for copying services at certain time of the year, such as the start of each semester, and because other offices of the College rely on the services of OAS, it would be helpful if the faculty could allow at least two working days of lead time in submitting requests for classwork to OAS.