- Faculty HandbookFaculty Handbook
- Mission Statement
- The Handbook: Purpose and Provisions
- Electronics Policy
- I. Introduction
- II. Organization of the College
- III. Faculty Appointments, Tenure, Promotions, Leaves, and Terminations
- IV. Faculty Responsibilities, Regulations, Meetings, and Committees
- V. Salaries and Fringe Benefits
- VI. College Facilities and Services
- VII. Student Life and Welfare
- VIII. General Information
- IX. The Folger Shakespeare Library
- X. The Doshisha University
- XI. Appendix
Year-long athletic passes are available to all College employees, Passes may be obtained at the Alumni Gymnasium Building.
The athletic facilities are available to students, staff, administration, and faculty of Amherst College. Schedules for the fitness center, swimming pool, tennis courts, squash courts, and indoor track are published periodically by the Physical Education Department along with a listing of courses offered each semester.
A partial subsidy (approximately 40%) toward individual membership dues at the Amherst Golf Club, a corporation separate from Amherst College, is available to members of Amherst College, both presently employed or retired. Information concerning golf or other athletic programs may be obtained from the Physical Education Department.