- Faculty HandbookFaculty Handbook
- Mission Statement
- The Handbook: Purpose and Provisions
- Electronics Policy
- I. Introduction
- II. Organization of the College
- III. Faculty Appointments, Tenure, Promotions, Leaves, and Terminations
- IV. Faculty Responsibilities, Regulations, Meetings, and Committees
- V. Salaries and Fringe Benefits
- VI. College Facilities and Services
- VII. Student Life and Welfare
- VIII. General Information
- IX. The Folger Shakespeare Library
- X. The Doshisha University
- XI. Appendix
Reserving Campus Facilities
The Registrar's Office is responsible for the scheduling of all academic and classroom space during the class day (8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.) throughout the academic year.
The Rooms Reservations Office books all rooms needed after 4:00 p.m. on week days and on Saturdays and Sundays. This includes Alumni House, Johnson Chapel, and Porter Lounge in Converse Hall.
There is no fee for the use of College space for College-related business, with the exceptions of Physical Plant charges to accommodate special requests, and of Amherst College Dining Service charges, if the event is catered.
Members of the Amherst College community may reserve College space for non-College related events. In that event, a modest rental fee will be charged.