- Dean of the FacultyDean of the Faculty
- Academic Calendars
- Copyright and Fair Use Guidelines
- Department and Program Chairs Guide
- Faculty Committees
- Faculty Handbook, Policies, and Procedures
- Faculty Hiring
- Faculty Housing
- Faculty Meetings
- Faculty Mentoring
- Funding for Faculty
- Funding for Students
- General Information
- New Faculty
- Reappointment, Tenure, and Promotion
- Sexual Respect and Title IX
- Staff and Office Information
- Teaching and Advising Program
- Technology Resources and Support for Faculty
- Travel Policy
Student Fund Descriptions
Nicholas Curtis Heaney Memorial Fund
This fund provides travel support for students doing honors theses in order to broaden the student's personal and cultural horizons as part of his or her research experience.
Doelling Undergraduate Research Fund
This fund provides support to an undergraduate engaged in performing scientific research in biological/life sciences under the guidance of a faculty member. Fund income shall be used to support a student's living and other expenses while engaged in a research project and shall not be applied toward equipment, supplies, etc.
The Linden Family Fund
The goal of this fund is to provide support for students engaged in research projects, with a preference for thesis work in History.
Wolansky Family Research Fund
This fund provides support for students engaged in research projects, with a preference for thesis work and majoring in American studies, history, political science or English.