- Resources for Biology EducatorsResources for Biology Educators
- General Information
- Workshop Lab Curriculum
- Modern Genetics for All Students pdfs
- Lactase Persistence Research Project
- Human PTC Bitter Taste Receptor Research Project
- Melanocyte-Stimulating Hormone Receptor Research Project
- Bacterial Identification Research Project
- Miscellaneous Power Point Files, Animations, etc.
- Links to Other Web Sites of Interest
General information about bitter taste and the PTC gene
More information about the PTC gene
PTC Receptor Project Lab Protocol
Please contact Dr. Julie Emerson at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to adopt this activity for use in a course of yours. We are happy to provide you with a Word file, if you would like to tailor the activity to your course or program, as well as discuss implementation strategies with you.
Power Point slides for instructor use. See Note view for lots of helpful information.
Instructor keys to DNA sequence chromatograms. Unlabeled student handouts are linked to the subpage in left menu column.