- Honors Program Registration Form 2015-16
- Research News
- Faculty & Staff
- Prizes and Awards
- Student Honors Research
- Student Job Interest Form
- Summer Research Opportunities 2015
- Biology Graduates
- Resources for Biology Educators
- Department Business
- Purchasing, Shipping, and Vendor Info
The 3+4 Committee 2014-15:
We are a student-faculty liaison committee working toward increasing communication among students and faculty within the Amherst College Biology Department. Our chief role is to be an outlet for your comments, concerns, and suggestions about the Department and the classes that it offers.
What we do:
1. Hold pre-registration information/advice sessions;
2. Sponsor weekly lab tea breaks and other social-bonding activities among biology students and faculty;
3. Participate in the search for new faculty members.
Who we are:
Deborah Bakshiyev '16
Rachel Duong '16
Karen Smith '15
Ruth Solomon '16E
Please feel free to contact any of us if you have any questions or concerns. We hope to see you during the year at all the events we sponsor.
25 Sept 2014 TLR