- Art and the History of ArtArt and the History of Art
- Contact Information
- Department Support of Amherst Uprising
- Eli Marsh Gallery
- Evening Drawing
- Faculty & Staff
- Five College Architectural Studies Program
- Learning Goals
- Mead Art Museum Events
- Saturday Class for Gifted High School Students
- Summer Fellowships
- Support of Amherst Uprising
Saturday Class for Gifted High School Students
For over 30 years, the Department of Art and the History of Art has sponsored a class for gifted high school students on Saturdays during the academic year.
Early in the fall, guidance counselors and art teachers from area schools recommend students to the class, which has a maximum enrollment of 24 students. Classes begin in mid-October. Home schooled students may contact the department for further information. email@example.com
Instructor David Gloman works with a student.