Chinese Language Resources
First through fourth year Chinese language courses are taught at Amherst College through the Department of Asian Languages and Civilizations.
- Amherst College Library Online Resources for Asian Studies
- Chinese videos in the Five-College Libraries
- China the Beautiful Information on classical Chinese culture. Links to recorded poems, art slide shows, and more.
- Chinese Characters and Culture: Zhongwen.com Links to dictionairies, online readings, a pinyan chat, and more.
- Marjorie Chan's China Links An OSU site with annotated links to over 600 Chinese language and liguistics related sites.
- National East Asian Language Resource Center An OSU resource for teachers and students of East Asian languages.
- Chinese Text Sampler An annotated collection of digitized Chinese texts for students of Chinese language and culture.