The Department has set aside a portion of its budget to fund student research projects. Students who are interested in applying for these funds should send a letter to the Chair of the Department and include the following information:
- Your name and class year
- Your campus address, including phone number and email address
- Title of your research project
- Description of your project
- Goal of your project
- Name of your faculty advisor
- Detailed budget (this is very important)
- List of other sources of funding
Requests will be considered by the Department on a first-come, first-served basis. Submission of a request does not guarantee funding of the project.
Research funds are also available through the Dean of the Faculty.