See the menu at the left for information on using the College's computer systems for work in computer science. Our students use a variety of systems:
- Macs and PCs, available in our computer classroom, Seeley Mudd 014, and in labs around campus.
- Unix workstations in the department's student lab in Seeley Mudd 007.
- Unix systems maintained by the IT department. The current systems are known as remus and romulus; they are available to any member of the College community. The department uses these systems to support work in its introductory classes.
- The departmental Unix network, which includes the workstations in 007 and a central machine: vega.
- The College's high-performance computing cluster.