- Elementary SpanishElementary Spanish
- Arriba book: Workbook Resources
- AUDIO: Lola Lago
- Clase de TA
- Class Roster
- Course Evaluation - Spanish 1 - Lecturer Aldea-Agudo
- Course Evaluation - Spanish 1 - Lecturer Nieto Cuebas
- Exámenes Orales
- Proyecto Final - Historia de Detectives y PODCAST
- Section 3 - Prof. Glenda Nieto-Cuebas
- Sections 1 & 2 - Prof. Elena Aldea-Agudo
Listed in: Spanish, as SPAN-01
Elena Aldea Agudo (Sections 01 and 02)
Victoria Maillo (Sections 01, 02 and 03)
Glenda Y. Nieto Cuebas (Section 03)
Grammar, pronunciation, oral practice, and reading. Major emphasis on speaking and on aural comprehension. Three hours a week in class, plus two hours with a teaching assistant and regular work in the language laboratory.
For students without previous training in Spanish. This course prepares students for Spanish 03. Limited to 15 students. Fall semester: Lecturers Aldea-Agudo and Nieto-Cuebas and Assistants. Spring semester: Lecturer Aldea-Agudo and Assistants.
If Overenrolled: Priority will be given to underclass students.
Cost: $10.00 ?
Offerings2015-16: Offered in Fall 2015 and Spring 2016
Other years: Offered in Fall 2007, Spring 2008, Fall 2008, Spring 2009, Fall 2009, Spring 2010, Fall 2010, Spring 2011, Fall 2011, Spring 2012, Fall 2012, Spring 2013, Fall 2013, Spring 2014, Fall 2014, Spring 2015