Here are some forms you may need in the course of your FAMS major:

Five College Permission Form: This form is for Amherst College students to enroll in a class at one of the other colleges. Instructor permission is needed for all Five College classes during the add/drop period in January and September.

Registration Options Permission Form: Use this form to take 5 courses, 3.5 courses, 2 half courses, etc. 

Election or Change of Advisor Form: Use this form to declare a new major, drop a major, change majors, or change your major advisor. 

Special Topics Form: Use this form to apply for a special topics course.

Information for FAMS Thesis Students: This is a timeline and information guide to assist current thesis students with their projects.