- BBC: Germany Tops Opinion Poll
- Black Germans Convention, August 2013
- For First Year Students
- Our Mission Statement
- Our Learning Goals
- Faculty & Staff
- Faculty Office Hours
- Department Events
- German Alumni News
- German Courses Five-College
- German House
- German Film Series
- German Major
- German Table
- Göttingen Exchange Program
- Prizes and Awards
- Student Opportunities
- Study Abroad
- Study & Work US
- TA Sessions
Congress-Bundestag Youth Exchange for Young Professionals Fellowship Deadline
Yearlong fellowship to study and intern in Germany. Open to applicants in all career fields, though preference is given to students in STEM fields, agriculture, business, and vocational fields. Students traditionally underrepresented in study abroad opportunities are especially encouraged to apply.
Prior German language knowledge is not required, though it is preferred. Applicants should have clear career goals and some relevant work experience in their career field, which may include summer, part-time, or internship work.
Participants must be between the ages of 18-24, possess a high school diploma or equivalent, and be US citizens or permanent residents.
Apply online. Application deadline is December 1, 2013.
The CBYX program annually provides 75 participants with:
- 2 months intensive German language training
- 1 semester of study at a German university or university of applied sciences
- 5-month internship with a German company in the participant’s career field
- Transatlantic airfare, health insurance, and monthly living expense stipends
Sun, 12/01/2013 (All day)