- Building Community Through Improvisation: Northampton Jazz Workshop and Jam Session
- Creating Language Together: Who'da Funk It? in Amherst
- Join the Seisiún: Celtic music in Amherst and Northampton
- Quiets the Mind and Opens the Heart: Vajra Dance at Tsegyalgar in Conway
- The Pioneer Valley Polka: Polka Radio on WMUA-Amherst
- "Take Hands Four": Contra Dancing in the Pioneer Valley
- Peter and Then Some: The Happy Valley Guitar Orchestra
- All Ages: A Flywheel Documentary
- A Taste of Music in the Pioneer Valley's Puerto Rican Community
- And We'll All Sing Hallelujah: Tuesday Night Sacred Harp Singing in Northampton
- Drifting Away: Reggae in the Pioneer Valley
- Expanding Silence: The Rise and Fall of the Estey Organ Company
- Our Lady of Sorrows Sings On: The Sounds of Catholic Worship in Holyoke
You can learn more about the people and places shown in our documentary, as well as the wider community, at the sites below.
Grupo Canela — The Santiago family band's MySpace page, which includes three of their songs.
"Music and Food are inextricably linked at family restaurant" says the title of a Massachusetts Folk Arts blog post about the Santiago Family Restaurant.
The Cuatro Project — A research and documentary project focusing on Puerto Rican musical heritage co-founded by William Cumpiano.
Criollo Clasico — Lead by José González, Criollo Clasico is an Amherst-based group playing contemporary Latin music.
Aguinaldos on YouTube — Videos, many showcasing young people, of traditional aguinaldos being played.