- Building Community Through Improvisation: Northampton Jazz Workshop and Jam Session
- Creating Language Together: Who'da Funk It? in Amherst
- Join the Seisiún: Celtic music in Amherst and Northampton
- Quiets the Mind and Opens the Heart: Vajra Dance at Tsegyalgar in Conway
- The Pioneer Valley Polka: Polka Radio on WMUA-Amherst
- "Take Hands Four": Contra Dancing in the Pioneer Valley
- Peter and Then Some: The Happy Valley Guitar Orchestra
- All Ages: A Flywheel Documentary
- A Taste of Music in the Pioneer Valley's Puerto Rican Community
- And We'll All Sing Hallelujah: Tuesday Night Sacred Harp Singing in Northampton
- Drifting Away: Reggae in the Pioneer Valley
- Expanding Silence: The Rise and Fall of the Estey Organ Company
- Our Lady of Sorrows Sings On: The Sounds of Catholic Worship in Holyoke
Victor first came to the Pioneer Valley in 1975 to play music. After arriving, he met his wife in Holyoke and started a family here. Since then the Valley has been his home. Now semi-retired, he no longer plays gigs very often but still plays with his family during holidays and celebrations. When he was working as a professional musician, he pressed at least two LPs, played festivals small and large both locally and regionally, and recorded music for a local Springfield television program. He firmly believes that music is the key to a happy life, and says he must play every day even if just for himself.
Loading the player ...