- Building Community Through Improvisation: Northampton Jazz Workshop and Jam Session
- Creating Language Together: Who'da Funk It? in Amherst
- Join the Seisiún: Celtic music in Amherst and Northampton
- Quiets the Mind and Opens the Heart: Vajra Dance at Tsegyalgar in Conway
- The Pioneer Valley Polka: Polka Radio on WMUA-Amherst
- "Take Hands Four": Contra Dancing in the Pioneer Valley
- Peter and Then Some: The Happy Valley Guitar Orchestra
- All Ages: A Flywheel Documentary
- A Taste of Music in the Pioneer Valley's Puerto Rican Community
- And We'll All Sing Hallelujah: Tuesday Night Sacred Harp Singing in Northampton
- Drifting Away: Reggae in the Pioneer Valley
- Expanding Silence: The Rise and Fall of the Estey Organ Company
- Our Lady of Sorrows Sings On: The Sounds of Catholic Worship in Holyoke
This documentary would not be possible with all of the help and support of great people.
A big thank you to:
Green Street Trio: Paul Arslanian, George Kaye, Jonathan Fisher for not only what they had to say but also for being so kind and helpful during the filming process.
Interviewees: Miro Sprague, Don Anderson, Eric Pers, Bruce Niemczyk, Carol Smith, Kathryn Service for their enthusiasm and kind words
The Clarion Hotel staff, for working around us on those crowded nights.
Jason Robinson, Jeffers Engelhardt (original PV soundscapes teacher), PV Soundscape Students, for the opportunities to make this and improve our work.
John Kunhardt, Peter Marvin, Marcus Demaio, Dave Moran and the rest of Academic Technology Services
Sarah Barr, Molly Mead, and the rest of the Center for Community Engagement.
Amherst College and Hampshire College
All the musicians and community members who participated in the making of this documentary.
All the musicians and community members that wanted to participate in the documentary, but did not get the opportunity to.