- Building Community Through Improvisation: Northampton Jazz Workshop and Jam Session
- Creating Language Together: Who'da Funk It? in Amherst
- Join the Seisiún: Celtic music in Amherst and Northampton
- Quiets the Mind and Opens the Heart: Vajra Dance at Tsegyalgar in Conway
- The Pioneer Valley Polka: Polka Radio on WMUA-Amherst
- "Take Hands Four": Contra Dancing in the Pioneer Valley
- Peter and Then Some: The Happy Valley Guitar Orchestra
- All Ages: A Flywheel Documentary
- A Taste of Music in the Pioneer Valley's Puerto Rican Community
- And We'll All Sing Hallelujah: Tuesday Night Sacred Harp Singing in Northampton
- Drifting Away: Reggae in the Pioneer Valley
- Expanding Silence: The Rise and Fall of the Estey Organ Company
- Our Lady of Sorrows Sings On: The Sounds of Catholic Worship in Holyoke
We filmed most of our dance footage at the Guiding Star Grange in Greenfield., which hosts dances at least twice a week. Please click the "Events" tab on their website for information about upcoming dances.
Every Friday night, Glen Echo Park in Glen Echo, MD, hosts a contra dance. Devon attended this dance over spring break and was amazed to see that contra dance in Glen Echo and in the Pioneer Valley are very different. If you're in the DC area, please consider attending a dance at Glen Echo Park. You won't be sorry!