- Building Community Through Improvisation: Northampton Jazz Workshop and Jam Session
- Creating Language Together: Who'da Funk It? in Amherst
- Join the Seisiún: Celtic music in Amherst and Northampton
- Quiets the Mind and Opens the Heart: Vajra Dance at Tsegyalgar in Conway
- The Pioneer Valley Polka: Polka Radio on WMUA-Amherst
- "Take Hands Four": Contra Dancing in the Pioneer Valley
- Peter and Then Some: The Happy Valley Guitar Orchestra
- All Ages: A Flywheel Documentary
- A Taste of Music in the Pioneer Valley's Puerto Rican Community
- And We'll All Sing Hallelujah: Tuesday Night Sacred Harp Singing in Northampton
- Drifting Away: Reggae in the Pioneer Valley
- Expanding Silence: The Rise and Fall of the Estey Organ Company
- Our Lady of Sorrows Sings On: The Sounds of Catholic Worship in Holyoke
Josh Landes is from Pittsfield, Massachusetts, and is a student of Ethnomusicology at Hampshire College. In addition to living in area basement venue Dad City, he performs as Limbs Bin and runs the photo blog Outofhopeoutofropeandoutoftime. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Olivia Smith is currently a junior from New Jersey. She is majoring in Film and Media Studies at Amherst College, and can be reached at email@example.com.