- Building Community Through Improvisation: Northampton Jazz Workshop and Jam Session
- Creating Language Together: Who'da Funk It? in Amherst
- Join the Seisiún: Celtic music in Amherst and Northampton
- Quiets the Mind and Opens the Heart: Vajra Dance at Tsegyalgar in Conway
- The Pioneer Valley Polka: Polka Radio on WMUA-Amherst
- "Take Hands Four": Contra Dancing in the Pioneer Valley
- Peter and Then Some: The Happy Valley Guitar Orchestra
- All Ages: A Flywheel Documentary
- A Taste of Music in the Pioneer Valley's Puerto Rican Community
- And We'll All Sing Hallelujah: Tuesday Night Sacred Harp Singing in Northampton
- Drifting Away: Reggae in the Pioneer Valley
- Expanding Silence: The Rise and Fall of the Estey Organ Company
- Our Lady of Sorrows Sings On: The Sounds of Catholic Worship in Holyoke
Fr. Alex Cymerman of Mater Dolorosa and Rev. Roland Galipeau of Holy Cross for their willingness to allow a mysterious ethnographing stranger into their parishes, and for all of the informative chats and interviews.
Jeff Chirgwin, musician and insurance agent extrordinaire
Bob Ezold, Barbara Bernard, Barbara Gagnon, Charlotte Martin, Barbara Renkiewicz and Stephen Tracy, for their time and thoughts and willingness to be filmed.
Walter Gonet, who filmed (among many other things) Fr. Alex's homily that appears in the film
Roger Blackmer, who volunteered as a third cameraman at the "We Are All One in Christ Jesus" event
Helen Domorat, for the delicious kielbasa sandwiches
Leo & Mickey Morawski, pretty fantastic people all around
Jeff & Carol Boucher, who run the weekly Bingo game in the Parish Center
And my uncle, Mark Dupont, through whom the idea for this project was born, and who was an invaluable source of both information and late-night sustenance.
My best wishes to both parishes as the linking process continues.