- Building Community Through Improvisation: Northampton Jazz Workshop and Jam Session
- Creating Language Together: Who'da Funk It? in Amherst
- Join the Seisiún: Celtic music in Amherst and Northampton
- Quiets the Mind and Opens the Heart: Vajra Dance at Tsegyalgar in Conway
- The Pioneer Valley Polka: Polka Radio on WMUA-Amherst
- "Take Hands Four": Contra Dancing in the Pioneer Valley
- Peter and Then Some: The Happy Valley Guitar Orchestra
- All Ages: A Flywheel Documentary
- A Taste of Music in the Pioneer Valley's Puerto Rican Community
- And We'll All Sing Hallelujah: Tuesday Night Sacred Harp Singing in Northampton
- Drifting Away: Reggae in the Pioneer Valley
- Expanding Silence: The Rise and Fall of the Estey Organ Company
- Our Lady of Sorrows Sings On: The Sounds of Catholic Worship in Holyoke
WMUA-Amherst, 91.1 FM has archived shows available online, as well as links to let you stream the radio shows right to your computer. Be sure to check out the programming schedules so you can see when to tune in to your favorite shows.
Visit the website for Pulaski Park, “The Polka Capital of New England.”
The Ludlow Polish-American Citizens’ Club has information on its history, all of its events, concerts, and other happenings.
Jimmy Sturr, 18-time Grammy Award-winning artist in the Polka Category, has lots of information regarding concerts and appearances on his website.