- Building Community Through Improvisation: Northampton Jazz Workshop and Jam Session
- Creating Language Together: Who'da Funk It? in Amherst
- Join the Seisiún: Celtic music in Amherst and Northampton
- Quiets the Mind and Opens the Heart: Vajra Dance at Tsegyalgar in Conway
- The Pioneer Valley Polka: Polka Radio on WMUA-Amherst
- "Take Hands Four": Contra Dancing in the Pioneer Valley
- Peter and Then Some: The Happy Valley Guitar Orchestra
- All Ages: A Flywheel Documentary
- A Taste of Music in the Pioneer Valley's Puerto Rican Community
- And We'll All Sing Hallelujah: Tuesday Night Sacred Harp Singing in Northampton
- Drifting Away: Reggae in the Pioneer Valley
- Expanding Silence: The Rise and Fall of the Estey Organ Company
- Our Lady of Sorrows Sings On: The Sounds of Catholic Worship in Holyoke
Many special thanks go to...
Naomi Zeitz, Leela Whitcomb-Hewitt, Andrea Lawrence, Gerry Steinberg, Lauri Marder, Dr. Phuntsog Wangmo, and everyone at Tsegyalgar and Shang Shung Institute, for offering their time and for welcoming me with open hearts.
Jason Robinson, Jeffers Engelhardt, and my Pioneer Valley Soundscapes classmates, for their guidance and for making this productive learning environment possible.
Amherst College, Academic Technology Services (especially John Kunhardt, Peter Marvin, Marcus DeMaio, and Dave Moran), and the Center for Community Engagement (especially Sarah Barr and Zoe Jacobs), for being endlessly helpful in providing institutional support for this and all of our projects.