- Building Community Through Improvisation: Northampton Jazz Workshop and Jam Session
- Creating Language Together: Who'da Funk It? in Amherst
- Join the Seisiún: Celtic music in Amherst and Northampton
- Quiets the Mind and Opens the Heart: Vajra Dance at Tsegyalgar in Conway
- The Pioneer Valley Polka: Polka Radio on WMUA-Amherst
- "Take Hands Four": Contra Dancing in the Pioneer Valley
- Peter and Then Some: The Happy Valley Guitar Orchestra
- All Ages: A Flywheel Documentary
- A Taste of Music in the Pioneer Valley's Puerto Rican Community
- And We'll All Sing Hallelujah: Tuesday Night Sacred Harp Singing in Northampton
- Drifting Away: Reggae in the Pioneer Valley
- Expanding Silence: The Rise and Fall of the Estey Organ Company
- Our Lady of Sorrows Sings On: The Sounds of Catholic Worship in Holyoke
Livingstone "Gillie" Richardson is the creative force behind the Rub-A-Dub reggae band Reggae Vision. Gillie has provided the Pioneer Valley with conscious lyrics, powerful rhythms, and meaningful reggae music for the past 20 years. Join him as he drifts away on a journey through his memories.
This is the story of the once-great Estey Organ Company from its humble beginnings in 1846 to its gradual decline and disappearance by 1960. Hear some of the Pioneer Valley’s oldest, most rare and treasured instruments and the stories behind them.
In late August of 2009, the Catholic Diocese of Springfield announced plans to close and merge parishes all across the Pioneer Valley. One of the proposed changes was to move Mater Dolorosa, Holyoke’s Polish parish, to the Holy Cross parish. This film documents parishioners’ experiences of the merger and the sights and sounds of their weekly worship.