Being a member of our community involves more than just academics. Here are some resources to help you beyond coursework.
- Your course's professor can help resolve classroom incidents and concerns.
- You may contact the department chair or any member of the Climate and Community Committee to raise an issue about the climate in the department or a specific incident or concern.
- The College maintains a page on health and wellbeing, including many resources such as the Center for Counseling and Mental Health and Recreation & Fitness.
- The College maintains a page for reporting forms, where you can formally seek help or request intervention. The forms on that page are
- COVID Concerns Report for concerns about behavior that conflicts with our COVID Community Guidelines
- Care Report for requesting resources or other assistance for a student whose behavior concerns you
- Community Standards Report for potential violations of the Student Code of Conduct
- Sexual Misconduct Report, also known as the "Title IX" report
- Intellectual Responsibility Report
- The College Ombudsperson is available to staff and faculty for confidential discussion of workplace concerns.