The College has established procedures for reviewing the professional development of every visiting and junior faculty member. Teaching effectiveness is one of the major criteria that our department, the Committee of Six, and the President use in reviewing visiting and junior professors. Your feedback on your professors teaching is an important component of this evaluation.
Departments are required to solicit students’ assessments of teaching effectiveness in the form of a signed questionnaire. Please provide your assessment by answering the evaluation questions. Link to course evaluations are listed below. Only students enrolled in each of the courses listed will have permission to fill out an evaluation.
After you have received your grade for the course, the professor will have access to copies of your questionnaire, without signature, to protect your anonymity.
We thank you in advance for your help.
Note: Also included in this section may also be course evaluations solicited by tenured faculty members of the department.
Links to Course Evaluations:
- POSC 111: Leviathan, Professor Poe
- POSC 159: The State and Violence, Professor Rudy
- POSC 160/SWAGS 160: Sexualities in International Relations, Professor Picq
- POSC 245: Modern Political Thought, Professor Poe
- POSC 261/SWAG 261: Privacy and Gender, Professor Lake
- POSC 270: Eurpoean Union Politics: Integration and Disintegration, Professor Paul
- POSC 307: States of Extraction: Nature and World Politics in the Americas, Professor Picq
- POSC 324: Power and Violence in America: A Historical Approach to Politics, Professor Obert
- POSC 390-02: Nature's Financialization, Professor Picq
- POSC 470: International Migrations and Politics in the Era of Globalization, Professor Paul