- Amherst Center for Russian CultureAmherst Center for Russian Culture
- "Losing a Country, Finding a Home"
- Cataloged Archives
- Aleksandra Balashova Papers
- Aleksis Rannit Materials
- Alexei Antsiferoff Papers
- Alexei Remizov Albums and Supplementary Materials
- Alexei Remizov and Serafima Remizova-Dovgello Papers
- Anatolii Tarasenkov Collection
- Andrei Bely Papers
- Andreyev Family Papers
- Anna Saakiants Collection
- Archbishop Ioann Shakhovskoy Papers
- Aron Pressman Opera Scores
- Autograph Collection of 1911
- Churaevka Russian Village Collection
- Commerce and Trade Credit Mutual Materials
- Coordinating Committee for the Russian Refugees in France Records
- Emanuel (Eduard) Sztein Collection
- Felix Roziner Papers
- Galina Mikhniuk Papers Finding Aid
- Gennadii Panin Papers and Collection of Autographs
- Georgii Golokhvastov Papers
- Georgii Novitskii Collection
- Gippius/Merezhkovsky Papers
- Grigorii Poliak Papers
- Halperine-Kaminsky and His Contemporaries Collection
- Irene Graham Papers
- Ivan Shkott Papers
- Jacob J. Bikerman Collection on Nikolai Gumilev
- Journal New Review (Novyi Zhurnal) Records
- Journal New Review (Novyi Zhurnal) Records Addendum
- Katia Anzi-Stoliarova Collection
- Konstantin Parchevskii Papers
- Konstantin Solntsev Papers
- Kuban Cossacks in France Materials
- Lana Peters (Svetlana Allilueva) Papers
- Lev Shestov Collection
- Maria Karmina-Chitau Papers
- Marina Ledkvosky Papers
- N.S. Slavianskii Collection of Musical and Theatrical Materials
- Naum Gabo Papers
- Nikolai Avskentiev Papers
- Nikolai Yantchevsky and His Contemporaries Collection
- Olga Carlisle Collection
- Osip and Nadezhda Mandelshtam Collection
- Petro and Zinaida Grigorenko Family Papers
- Posev Publishing House Collection
- Records of The Union of Russian Writers and Journalists Abroad
- Roerich Collection
- Roman B. Goul Papers
- Russian Pedagogical Society in France Records
- Samizdat Collection
- Samsonoff Papers
- Shakhovskoy Family Papers
- Solzhenitsyn 'The First Circle' Manuscripts
- Stepan Kolokol'nikov Papers
- Terentieva and Boldyrev Collection
- The National Alliance of Russian Solidarists (NTS) Collection
- Vadim Kreyd Papers
- Vladimir Dixon Papers
- Vladimir Dixon Papers Addendum
- Vladimir Lebedev Collection
- Vladimir V. Brand Papers
- Vladimir Zenzinov Papers
- Yurii [George] P. Ivask Papers
- Zarotchintseff Printed Materials
- Zernov Family Papers
- Center Description
- For Visiting Scholars
- Listing of Collections
Konstantin Solntsev Papers
The collection is divided into two series described as follows.
Series 1, Konstantin Solntsev Papers, 1900-1968, 5 linear feet: This series is further divided into three subseries: Correspondence, Personal Materials, Professional and Research Materials.
Subseries 1, CORRESPONDENCE, 1927-1961, 0.75 linear feet,
contains K. Solntsev's correspondence with friends and general professional correspondence. The subseries is arranged alphabetically by correspondent and each folder is arranged in chronological order. Unidentified correspondence has been placed at the beginning of the series. Separate listings have been given for each correspondent with three or more letters. Individuals writing one or two letters have been placed in "Letter" general files. An asterisk indicates that the sender used a pseudonym.
Subseries 2, PERSONAL MATERIALS, 1909-1959, 0.75 linear feet, consists of address books, diaries, financial records, memoirs and photographs. The subseries is arranged alphabetically by type and each folder is arranged in alphabetical order.
Subseries 3, PROFESSIONAL AND RESEARCH MATERIALS, 1900-1968, 3.5 linear feet, contains bibliophilic materials, drafts and clippings of Solntsev articles, his correspondence and research materials on specific topics, his lecture notes and a literary miscellany. The subseries is arranged alphabetically by subject and then chronologically.
Series 2, THIRD PARTY MATERIALS, 1828-1968, 22.5 linear feet: This series is compiled of collected materials, personal documents of Russian émigrés belonging to Solntsev's circle, correspondence, manuscripts, and printed materials. The series is divided into two subseries: Papers of Contemporaries and Printed Materials.
Subseries 1, PAPERS OF CONTEMPORARIES, 1828-1960, 3.00 linear feet, consists of biographical material, correspondence and manuscripts by various authors. The subseries is arranged alphabetically by personal subject.
Subseries 2, PRINTED MATERIALS, 1896-1968, 19.5 linear feet, contains booklists, bulletins, catalogs, clippings, journals, newspapers, mementos, programs and reprints by various authors. The subseries is arranged alphabetically by subject and then in chronological order.
RELATED MATERIAL: The Amherst College Center for Russian Culture has information about K. Solntsev beyond that found in this collection. Sources include: A. Remizov and S. Remizova-Dovgello Papers. Contact the Amherst College Center for Russian Culture for further information.