- Amherst Center for Russian CultureAmherst Center for Russian Culture
- "Losing a Country, Finding a Home"
- Cataloged Archives
- Aleksandra Balashova Papers
- Aleksis Rannit Materials
- Alexei Antsiferoff Papers
- Alexei Remizov Albums and Supplementary Materials
- Alexei Remizov and Serafima Remizova-Dovgello Papers
- Anatolii Tarasenkov Collection
- Andrei Bely Papers
- Andreyev Family Papers
- Anna Saakiants Collection
- Archbishop Ioann Shakhovskoy Papers
- Aron Pressman Opera Scores
- Autograph Collection of 1911
- Churaevka Russian Village Collection
- Commerce and Trade Credit Mutual Materials
- Coordinating Committee for the Russian Refugees in France Records
- Emanuel (Eduard) Sztein Collection
- Felix Roziner Papers
- Galina Mikhniuk Papers Finding Aid
- Gennadii Panin Papers and Collection of Autographs
- Georgii Golokhvastov Papers
- Georgii Novitskii Collection
- Gippius/Merezhkovsky Papers
- Grigorii Poliak Papers
- Halperine-Kaminsky and His Contemporaries Collection
- Irene Graham Papers
- Ivan Shkott Papers
- Jacob J. Bikerman Collection on Nikolai Gumilev
- Journal New Review (Novyi Zhurnal) Records
- Journal New Review (Novyi Zhurnal) Records Addendum
- Katia Anzi-Stoliarova Collection
- Konstantin Parchevskii Papers
- Konstantin Solntsev Papers
- Kuban Cossacks in France Materials
- Lana Peters (Svetlana Allilueva) Papers
- Lev Shestov Collection
- Maria Karmina-Chitau Papers
- Marina Ledkvosky Papers
- N.S. Slavianskii Collection of Musical and Theatrical Materials
- Naum Gabo Papers
- Nikolai Avskentiev Papers
- Nikolai Yantchevsky and His Contemporaries Collection
- Olga Carlisle Collection
- Osip and Nadezhda Mandelshtam Collection
- Petro and Zinaida Grigorenko Family Papers
- Posev Publishing House Collection
- Records of The Union of Russian Writers and Journalists Abroad
- Roerich Collection
- Roman B. Goul Papers
- Russian Pedagogical Society in France Records
- Samizdat Collection
- Samsonoff Papers
- Shakhovskoy Family Papers
- Solzhenitsyn 'The First Circle' Manuscripts
- Stepan Kolokol'nikov Papers
- Terentieva and Boldyrev Collection
- The National Alliance of Russian Solidarists (NTS) Collection
- Vadim Kreyd Papers
- Vladimir Dixon Papers
- Vladimir Dixon Papers Addendum
- Vladimir Lebedev Collection
- Vladimir V. Brand Papers
- Vladimir Zenzinov Papers
- Yurii [George] P. Ivask Papers
- Zarotchintseff Printed Materials
- Zernov Family Papers
- Center Description
- For Visiting Scholars
- Listing of Collections
Sergei Boldyrev Liturgical Music Collection and Faina Terentieva Secular Vocal Music Collection
Liturgical Music in English and Serbian Box#3
(61-62) Liturgical compositions and chant harmonizations by known
composers. All material appears in either printed,
mimeograph, or xerox form. Filed alphabetically by
(Note: Adaptions into English by A. Ruggieri,
Sutko, Peterson, T. Heckman, D. Drillock, A.
Cvercko, D. Trigg).
61 Allemanov, Arkhangel'sky, Bortnyansky, P. Chesnokov, A.
Cvercko, Grechaninov, T. Heckman, Kastal'sky, Ledkovsky.
62 L'vov/Bakhmetev, Rachmaninov, Rimsky-Korsakov, A.
Ruggieri, Samsonenko, Tschaikovsky.
63 Liturgical compositions and chant harmonizations by
unknown composers. All material either in mimeograph or
xerox form. Filed alphabetically by title (contains music
for an entire Panakhida service, the packet is stamped by
Christ the Saviour Cathedral, Toronto).
(64-67) Collections of liturgical music in English.
64 Sheet music for the Nativity of Our Lord printed by the
Department of Liturgical Music, Orthodox Church of America
(OCA). "...The texts are taken from The Services for
Christmas, published in 1981 by the OCA Dept. of
Liturgical Music... For most hymns, two musical versions
have been provided: one in the so-called ‘Common Chant' or
Obikhod... and another version, taken from traditional
Kievan and Znamenny chants (harmonizations of the latter
melodies by L'vov/Bakhmetev, Yaichkov, Ledkovsky,
Balakirev/Rimsky-Korsakov, and others).
65 Russian Orthodox Church Music in English, Part I: Divine
Liturgy, Wedding, Funeral (for mixed choir), adapted by A.
Fissot and offered to St. Basil's Russian Orthodox Church
in Watervliet, NY for publishing on its 75th anniversary,
1976. (171 pp., bound).
Contains compositions and harmonizations for the
Divine Liturgy, Wedding, and Funeral services.
Compositions and harmonizations of chant melody by
various composers (including A. Fissot).
66 Divine Liturgy of the Eastern Orthodox Church, adapted by
Reverend father Igor Soroka, Vladimir Soroka, Line
Drawings by Rev Heirmonk Roman (Serdynski), 1964. (44
"A complete collection of the hymns of the Divine
Liturgy, Resurrection Troparia, Prokeimenons,
Pre-Communion and Dismissal Hymns and selected
music for various Feast and Holy Days (arranged
for two-part singing)."
Note: No specific basis for chant
harmonization indicated. Contains a
foreward by Alexander Schmemann.
67 Divine Liturgy Hymnal, adapted for Orthodox Liturgical
Worship for All the Faithful (Congregation or Choir), text
and music compiled by Igor Soroka, approved for
publication: Theodosius, Archbishop of New York,
Metropolitan of All-America and Canada, 1979.
Contains adaptations of compositions and
chant harmonizations, some composers are
indicated (Rimsky-Korsakov, Bortnyansky,
Kovalevsky, and others...).
Note: Contains a foreward (by Igor Soroka?).
(68-69) Collections of Serbian Orthodox Liturgical Music
68 "Badnyak", Serbian Christmas Music, Izdanje Srpskog
Pevackog Svaeza u Americi, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 1974.
(63 pp., bound).
Contains compositions by T. Ostojich, St. St.
Mokranjac, V. Ilic, J. Kindl, Prota Mirko
Pavlovic, N. Baracki, Moka Kotorska-Baosic,
Contains harmonizations/arrangements by Dragie
Zuzuly (Cuculjevich), M.P. Marlovina, Jerej S.
Note: Contains foreward and introduction in
English. Text for Badnjak ceremony in both
English and Serbian (transliterated Slavonic).
All hymn texts in Serbian (transliterated
69 "St. John Chrysostom Liturgy, Marriage Ceremony, Requiem
of the Serbian Eastern Orthodox Church for Mixed choir,"
compiled and copied by D. Cuculjevich, publication of the
Serbian Singing Federation of America, 1954. (64 pp.,
Contains compositions by St. St. Mokranjac, J
Marinkovich, R. Tollinger,M. Pavlovich, St. St.
Binichki, J. Travanj, P. Kranjcevich, K.
Stankovich. M. Topalovich.
Contains arrangements by Vlad. V. Dobrovolsky,
Cuculjevich, J. Kindl, A. Savine, S. Sokoloff.