The study away experience doesn’t end simply because you’ve returned to campus. We have a number of resources to help you reintegrate to Amherst and incorporate your newly-developed skills and knowledge into your daily life and beyond.
Stay Connected with Your Study Away Experience
You may feel that your time away from campus flew by, but there are a number of ways you can stay connected to your experience and continue reaping the benefits of the skills and knowledge you gained. Here are just a few suggestions.
- Attend GEO's welcome back event and check the College Calendar for additional GEO events.
- Apply to work in the Global Education Office as a student employee.
- Share your experience with your Amherst peers by participating in our events as a panelist or writing a guest post for our blog.
- Enroll in a course related to your host country or region.
- Enroll in a language course at Amherst College or within the Five Colleges.
- Join a language conversation group or relevant student organization.
- Engage with media from your host country.
- Consider returning to your host country.