- Your Rights under FERPA
- Online Registration
- Registrar Staff
- Academic Calendar and Deadlines
- AC Data
- Annual Reports
- Course Information, Course List and Tools
- Amherst College Catalog
- Faculty Information
- Final Examinations
- Five College Information
- Frequently Requested Forms
- IT Registrar Calendar
- National Student Clearinghouse
- Placement Information for New Students and Academic Advisors
- Registrations Holds & How To Address Them
- Thesis Guidelines
- Transcripts and Certifications
In order to request an Apostille for a copy of your transcript or a certification of graduation you will need to submit several items in addition to your Amherst request for the document. You can find information on the requirements as outlined by the office of the Massachusetts Secretary of State here.
Once you have gathered your materials you will need to send them, along with your request, to this office. We will produce a coverletter attested by a notary public and forward the packet to the office of the Secretary of State.
Processing time within the office is generally 48 hours for this service.
Any questions can be directed to Stacey Cooney at firstname.lastname@example.org or (413) 542-5068.