To get your fob:
- Head to the Amherst College Dispatch Center located on the first floor of the Services/Police Building.
- Use the hall phone to speak to the dispatcher.
- Have a photo ID ready. It needs to match the name you used in registering for class.
- If your name is on the list, the Dispatcher will issue a fob.
- These fobs will grant access to the academic and administrative buildings per their open schedule. They will not work in residence halls. Any improper use, including sharing the fob with other people, will result in the fob being turned off.
- These fobs must be returned to the Amherst College Dispatch Center at the end of the semester or Amherst College will seek restitution of $25.