Registration (Add/Drop) for Spring 2020:
Spring 2020 course information can be found in the online Course Scheduler. Check "Course Times and Locations" to see the classrooms. Note that changes take place throughout the first few weeks of the semester so check the room before you head out to class.
Student and Faculty can view and add courses in ACDATA.
(Please note that Fall 2020-Spring 2021 information will be listed in late March.)
- Classes begin Monday, January 27, 2020.
- Add/Drop ends Thursday, February 6, 2020 (Deadline for Pass/Fail forms to be submitted by 4:30pm Thursday, February 6th).
- Mid-Semester Break: Saturday, March 14-Sunday, March 22, 2020.
- Last Day of Classes: Friday, May 1, 2020.
- Reading Days: Thursday, May 7 - Sunday, May 10, 2020.
- Final Exams: Monday, May 11 – Friday, May 15, 2020 at 5:00pm. Final exams will be posted in late March, travel plans should be made based on the final day of exams, if necessary.
- Final Grades Due to Registrar: Monday, May 18, 9:00 a.m. for seniors, Wednesday, May 20, 4:30 p.m. for all other grades.