Requesting accommodations for exams

To address the needs of students with approved accommodations registered with Accessibility Services in the Office of Student Affairs, you may request through the Registrar’s Office an extension of the room you’re in (if space is available).  There are also two Testing Coordinators in the Office of Student Affairs who can make these arrangements for you.  They are Anna Mwaba and Harry Barrick who can be reached at 413-542-5976 or by email at  Faculty can view which students have approved accommodations on their class rosters.

Please note, the Registrar’s Office is responsible for scheduling classrooms.  We do not proctor exams nor do we oversee what materials are brought into the exam room. Students and faculty should discuss those expectations prior to the exam.