- Record your name on NameCoach (see the email from the Registrar’s Office).
- Double-check that your major(s) and hometown are listed correctly.
Check "Name Preference" that your name is listed correctly for your chosen name, your diploma, as well as your transcript.
Check that your mailing address is up-to-date on ACData in case we have to mail your diploma to you.
Certifying your degree
If you need a letter certifying that your degree will be conferred, fill out the Degree/Attendance Verification request.
- This will say “To Whom It May Concern” and give the dates of attendance and expected graduation date.
- Under “Special Instructions,” you can ask us to confirm that your degree requirements are complete and that you are only waiting for the faculty and trustees to vote on your degree.
- For May graduates, the date on your diploma will be the date of Commencement. For students finishing at other times of the year, the date on your diploma will be the date that the Trustees vote on your degree.
If you think you might need unofficial copies of your transcript, print copies before you leave campus. You will lose access to your ACData after graduation.
Request for official transcripts
Get up-to-date information on the E student dinner here