Important links for students:
Please reference the links below for information to help make your semester a success.
- Academic Calendar
- Workday, for registration, add/drop, personal information changes.
- Check Workday for classroom locations; all locations are subject to change so please check again before your classes!
- Final Exam Information
- Five College Registration and Five College Policies and Procedures
- Frequently Requested Forms: Special Topics, Permission to overload or take extra half courses, Election or Change of Major.
- Student Code of Conduct: Must be read by all students.
- Office of Student Affairs and Class Deans
- Careers in: Arts and Communication, Business & Finance, Education Professions, Government & Non-Profits, Health Professions, Law, Science & Technology.
- Student Rights under FERPA information: Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- Registrar’s Office
- Office of Global Education