Spring 2020 Pre-registration:
Spring 2020 course information is available on the online Course Scheduler. Classroom information will be available in late January. Be sure to check before going to class as changes take place during the first few weeks of the semester.
NOTICE: Students selecting Five College classes should know that UMass is including online classes in their online course list. These classes are NOT eligible for credit as the Amherst College policy is that we do not give credit for online classes.
The dates for pre-registration are listed below. This semester ALL students will be able to register beginning on Monday.
Student and Faculty can view and add courses in ACDATA.
Important Dates for Pre-registration:
- October 28 - November 1 Advising Week
- November 4 - 8 First round pre-registration for Spring 2020 for ALL students
- November 11 - 15 Roster Management Week
- November 15 Last day to withdraw from a course as a first, secord, or third year student
- November 18 - 22 Second round pre-registration for Spring 2020 for ALL students
- November 23 - December 1 Thanksgiving Break
- December 11 Major Declaration forms due for Class of 2022E